Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ol Mother Hubbard...



Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To get her poor doggie a bone,
When she got there
The cupboard was bare
So her poor doggie had none  she went and made her own!

This is my first post on Ol' Mother Hubbard. My home is my nest and a strong nest raises strong birds. After a rough few years fighting depression, loosing our financial security, bad health and generally getting knocked about I am kicking the dust of my shoes and moving on. I am thankful for my blessings, my family and my nest. This blog will document my journey as I learn how to get more bang for our buck, to simplify my life and to live a moment of each day.

Strangers are only friends we haven't met yet so why not come on in, introduce yourself and enjoy a slice of NZ living with me?


May your nest be blessed!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangers are just friends we haven't met yet...thanks for dropping by to say hi!