Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nail Box, Planter Box

Feeling inspired by vertical gardens and other such things I've seen in Pinterest lately I decided to revamp a nail box I had. It's been sitting on my porch holding a nest and nothing else for ever. What a shame! Succulents and a wild fern were plucked from else where on our section and the bird came from else where in my house.


 .


 The two little potted plants were my only purchase. Everything else I already had.
 

 I love the writing on the box, graffiti like next to the natural features.
Actually, I love this whole box!

I hope if you are feeling inspired to make a little something for the garden or porch I hope you will indulge yourself. I am so happy with this planter box and it was the easiest DIY project yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strangers are just friends we haven't met yet...thanks for dropping by to say hi!